Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Fabulous Pallet Wall

The other day, I posted a few inspiration photos of pallet board walls on the Vintage Show Off Facebook page.  One reader left a comment with a photo of the pallet wall she and her booth partner created for a booth.  WOW!  I was blown away and so were the other readers who saw it.  I didn't want that little gem to be buried in the comments, so I asked her to send me more photos AND SHE DID!



"She" is Brooke and her partner is Steph.  They have a booth together at On the Corner in Broken Arrow, OK.  Visit them on their facebook pages - Max and Connie and Gypsie's Junk.  If you have questions about their wall, I'm sure they'd be happy to answer.  And for heaven's sakes, while you're there, give them a few LIKEs and leave some comments. Be sure to thank them both for sharing!!!



Here's a booth shot -



How'd they do it?  Brooke said, "We painted and stained some, decoupaged with tissue paper, scrap book paper, napkins, fabric, magazine clippings and wrapping paper. A few are embellished with knobs, hooks and fabric flowers."


Do you see the little knobs on some of those boards?!?!?!?!?!!!!







Think of all the ways this idea could be interpreted.  Oh my goodness.  If you are a neutral booth, you could use neutral papers.  If you build furniture from pallets, you could use this technique there.  The possibilities are endless.

One more thing...  I saw these doors on the Max and Connie page.  Brooke did them for a client.  I love them!  In fact, I swooned when I saw them.  That's exactly what I want for a doorway at my house!